Max file size is 5MB

Upload a PDF File of the latest Bureau of Internal Revenue Income Tax Return (ITR) of your parents/guardians or yours, if you’re already working. If you or your parent/guardians do not have an ITR, you may submit a Certificate of Indigence from your Barangay or an Affidavit of Non-filing of Income Tax Return.: ITR